Installing Kubuntu on an XP machine

ac "aec$news" at candt.waitrose.com
Mon Feb 26 20:08:00 UTC 2007

in theory yes, however there are -endless- different possibilities of
initial system, and end objectives, I suspect that people needing
details will still run into trouble.

Note: if you still have time, at least
1) back up your existing essential data - it *can* get destroyed!
2) advisable to scandisk on windows first
3) also then advisable to defrag windows (I do this twice in succession)
hth
ac