Very annoying kontact

Alain Muls alain.muls at telenet.be
Mon Feb 26 19:29:06 UTC 2007

Hi,

I once tried out kontact but soonfaoiun dout that I preferred using
kmail/korganizer as stand alone application. But since I used kontact I am no
longer to separately launch korganizer or to have the kalermdaemon open up
the korganizer application. I tried many things, remove kontact, remove
kontactrc, remove korganizerrc etc but in vain, kontact will not let go off
the korganizer application. How to solve this?
--

mvg/Alain

Alain Muls                                               Tel +32.2.7426340
Royal Military Academy                          Fax +32.2.7426472
Dep CISS-ASGE                                 alain.muls at telenet.be