Moving /home

Larry Hartman larryhartman50 at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 22 11:29:53 UTC 2007

Thanx.  I think I understand all of this.  Some questions to vereify my
understanding...

So then if hdb1 is already mounted then all I need to do is copy the
current /home/USR directory to hdb1 and then change path name in kuser to
reflect the new location?

I don't like to keep user profiles on same device as the OS and application
software....

Larry