DeLorme GPS

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Tue Feb 20 23:07:56 UTC 2007

On Monday 19 February 2007 8:46 pm, D. Michael McIntyre wrote:
> I should have kept quiet this time too, but my judgement temporarily
> escaped me.  I'm going to back to seething in my corner with a bag over my
> head now.

And DeLorme?  You can bite this Linux hacker's ass.  YOU SUCK!

There, that feels a little better.  I really spent months going around in
circles on this without getting anywhere at all.  I eventually decided I
could live without it, and thus freed myself from Windows in spite of losing
some capability.
--
D. Michael McIntyre