Monitoring ADSL speeds? [SOLVED]

Wulfy wulfmann at
Tue Feb 20 12:51:13 GMT 2007

Thomas Olsen wrote:
> On Tue 20 February 2007 01:29, Wulfy wrote:
>> Now that I've got my ADSL working, I'd like to monitor the speeds it
>> gives me.  Is there a widget that sits in the system tray or an applet
>> on the panel that I could use?
> I would recommend knemo:
Thanks for all the replies.  I tried all the ones mentioned and none of
them would show the speed of my USB modem.  Some, I couldn't even get to
show anything.  I didn't dig too deep, though...

I found knetload which does show my up and down speeds.  It just takes a
few suggestions to get the lateral thinking working.  :@)

Wulf Credo: