PATH Variable

John Durant johndur at comcast.net
Tue Feb 20 03:43:36 UTC 2007

I am installing Saxon 8.9 for XSLT 2.0 upgrade. Need to have saxon8.jar
in the CLASSPATH to do transformations. For straight java i use eclipse.
I can't find a saxon open source plugin for eclipse so will be using the
command line.

Also, since I have your attention, there is also a resources.zip with
all the doc in html, can this doc be made available from KDE help or
must it be accessed by a bookmark?

Thanks,