DeLorme GPS

Daniel Pittman daniel at rimspace.net
Tue Feb 20 02:32:02 UTC 2007

"D. Michael McIntyre" <michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com> writes:
> On Monday 19 February 2007 7:41 pm, Daniel Pittman wrote:
>
>> > Pointless.  Try if you must, but don't get your hopes up.
>>
>> When you say "pointless" do you mean that you actually tried this and
>> found that it didn't work, or do you mean "I don't imagine this will
>> work?"
>
> I actually tried this, but it was a couple three years ago.  Have
> things improved?  That's where the "don't imagine" comes in.  I don't
> imagine they have.  I don't have one iota of optimism left when it
> comes to mixing DeLorme and WINE in the same sentence.

Well, at least you have justification for your cynical attitude. :)

> But I'm beyond bitter on this, and maybe not entirely fairly.  So
> whenever this subject comes up, I try to sneer in disgust, vomit
> quietly into the nearest wastebasket, and keep my mouth shut.

I am sorry that you had such trouble, and I do think it is valuable to
share your experiences.  Perhaps not quite so vehemently, but still
valuable.

Regards,
        Daniel
--
Digital Infrastructure Solutions -- making IT simple, stable and secure
Phone: 0401 155 707        email: contact at digital-infrastructure.com.au
                 http://digital-infrastructure.com.au/