DeLorme GPS

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Tue Feb 20 01:46:04 UTC 2007

On Monday 19 February 2007 7:41 pm, Daniel Pittman wrote:
> > Pointless.  Try if you must, but don't get your hopes up.
>
> When you say "pointless" do you mean that you actually tried this and
> found that it didn't work, or do you mean "I don't imagine this will
> work?"

I actually tried this, but it was a couple three years ago.  Have things
improved?  That's where the "don't imagine" comes in.  I don't imagine they
have.  I don't have one iota of optimism left when it comes to mixing DeLorme
and WINE in the same sentence.

But I'm beyond bitter on this, and maybe not entirely fairly.  So whenever
this subject comes up, I try to sneer in disgust, vomit quietly into the
nearest wastebasket, and keep my mouth shut.

I should have kept quiet this time too, but my judgement temporarily escaped
me.  I'm going to back to seething in my corner with a bag over my head now.
--
D. Michael McIntyre