Make apps invisble in the desktop pager

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 15:46:35 UTC 2007

> Ah, I see.  Whereas, without the meta key, you need to grab the title bar.
> Next you'll be convincing me to create borderless windows, because who
> needs a title bar anyway :-)
Ha. I don't know how stripped-down a window can get, but I like the title bar.
I have "Pin" and "Stay on top" icons on the far left, which are very handy.

You can also resize windows on-the-fly by meta + right-drag. You don't need to
be on the edges, just closer to side X in the body of the window.

Oh, and middle-click on a title bar (or meta + middle click anywhere) will
send that window to the bottom. All this stuff is pretty much endlessly
customizable too.

/d