Problems with video output

Larry Hartman larryhartman50 at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 16 11:57:00 UTC 2007

Apparently I am having problems with connecting my TV to S-Video port and
running ATI Bigdektop--worked before kernel update.  HP dv8000 with ATI
Xpress 200M Zoom.  Currently running 8.32.5 driver direct from ATI website.
I think I will attempt to recompile driver this weekend to see if that fixes
the issue.