Yet another kmail mystery

Stew Schneider stew.schneider at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 18:37:15 UTC 2007

Donn wrote:
>> And more, if you use their SMTP, you might not see your post to a mailing
>> list. It is as if, when they get it back, they already know you've got your
>> copy on their site and won't bother to forward it.
I was surprised to hear this. When I post to this mailing list from
Thunderbird, using my gmail identity and gmail's smtp server, I don't
see my posting. I assumed it was being rejected by the mailserver.

I would be most appreciative if someone would let me know if this one
does, in fact, appear on the list.

stew