learning and REMEMBERING command

Tim Maddux southern.tim at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 16:37:34 UTC 2007

Yesterday I subbed to this list as timothybytheseea but was so
overwhelmed by the amount of mail I signed up for another email account.
It is so go to see so many people walking away from the bloated windows OS.

I am still working to correct the grub issue I have with my backup box.
When I was working on it I realized that I once knew the command to list
all components in the computer but damned if I can remember what it is.
Is there a book or website that I can turn to that has a list of
commands that Ubuntu/Kubuntu commands? I have been looking online and
through my O'Reilly's Linux pocket guide but cannot fine the command
that probes for all the system devices. Can anyone point me towards
where I can get command line information?