Screen Freeze

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 15:15:41 UTC 2007

> I guys. I'm italian boy and i have a problem with my kubuntu edgy 6.10.
> As soon as i try to enter control-pannel/Monitor my monitor freeze and i'm
> forced to restart my system.
> Anyone can help me? It happened even with Firefox.
Ciao, welcome.
I'm assuming you mean K -> System Settings ->Display ? (Must be different in
Italian) Can you tell us what you want to do there? Perhaps there is another
way to do it, for example editing the xorg.conf file.

Either way, I'm fairly sure this has nothing to do with Firefox, so don't
worry about that.

/d