Backup Solution

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Wed Feb 14 04:47:34 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 13 February 2007 10:35 pm, Matthew Flaschen wrote:
> I will post here if I find a good solution.

What was that thing called...  Mondo Rescue, I think.  That's what I used last
time.

This:

http://www.mondorescue.org/

mondo - powerful disaster recovery suite

There was no GUI for this the last time I used it.

Here, try this other link if that doesn't make you happy.  I'm trying to post
everything in a hurry while I still have electricity and internet.  Ice up
the wazoo out there.  Who knows whether I will have either one in the
morning.

http://www.linuxlinks.com/Software/Backup/

--
D. Michael McIntyre