fat32 Question...

Chris veritastic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 21:31:29 UTC 2007

So, I recently started to use Kubuntu on a dualboot with my XP drive.

I would REALLY like to remove just about everything but WoW from my XP drive
and run from Kubuntu for the most part, but I am still stuck with my media
on my windows drive...

I wanted to get an external to store everything, and was wondering if linux
could safely write to say a fat32 drive? If I could have a drive able to be
edited by both linux and windows, my problems would be over and I could,
say, synch my ipod through Amarok instead of stupid iTunes. I mean, I may be
able to now, since amarok sees all my music files, but I am guessing the
path name would have changed and so I would probably end up accidentally
wiping the ipod. Not something I am willing to do yet ;)

Thanks in advance for the help

Chris
http://veritastic.wordpress.com
htt://taxnation.wordpress.com