Backup Solution

Jonathan Zeppettini jonzep at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 03:05:44 GMT 2007

I would personally recommend partimage for system backups, it's
fantastic for imaging drives and should serve your needs if you use
the split option so the output file can span multiple CD/DVD discs...

http://www.partimage.org/

Just run this command in a treminal and you're good to go:
sudo apt-get install partimage

On 2/13/07, Matthew Flaschen <matthew.flaschen at gatech.edu> wrote:
> Can someone recommend a good backup program/solution if the media is
> CD-R and DVD-R?  I would be backing up about 20 GB total of user data.
> I know about K3B but really doesn't seem designed for backups.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matthew Flaschen

JZ