New kernel headache

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 06:38:12 UTC 2007

Well I checked on the ubuntuforums and there are several postings
regarding similar problems with different wireless internal/external
devices so at least I am not alone. And my ipw3945 worked out of the box
  when I installed Edgy w/o any multiverse etc. Will keep following the
forums to see what goes.

Sinclair