help

Frank Arnold franka at svpal.org
Mon Feb 12 23:44:40 UTC 2007

If you have Evolution Mail, or can install it, I would recommend you use
it. I have had problems with Kmail on some systems. After opening
evolution, go to Edit then Preferences and enter your mail settings. If
you are not sure what those settings are you should ask
your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
Frank Arnold