LCD Monitor recommendations

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Mon Feb 12 03:45:52 UTC 2007

On Sunday 11 February 2007 9:25 pm, J. Stewart Schneider wrote:
> Well, we evidently think along the same lines. I've been poking about in
> .kde for something. Haven't seen anything yet, though. I don't locate a .x
> file that seems to have anything to do with it.There's no krandrtray in my
> account (although there is such a command, but no man page)

How about

	.kde/share/config/kcmrandrrc

?

I don't see anything else that looks remotely likely. I agree there's no ~/.x*
or ~/.X* here, and this is the only thing in ~/.kde that looks like it could
have any bearing.  Mine says:

[Display]
ApplyOnStartup=false
SyncTrayApp=true

[Screen0]
height=1024
reflectX=false
reflectY=false
refresh=75
rotation=0
width=1280

If your ApplyOnStartup isn't false, that could be it for sure.

And if none of the above applies, I guess I'm out of ideas.
--
D. Michael McIntyre