Update fun (not)

Phil Bieber philbieber at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 14:05:54 UTC 2007

I just updated to the new Kernel, too. It went smooth, no problems here.
Just a problem with the iw3945 driver, but that was allready present with
the previous kernel...
I'm quite content with the (temporarily) fixed packages.

Cheers
Philipp Bieber

On 2/10/07, Lantiero Zenesi <lanzenesi at gmail.com> wrote:

> On venerdì 9 febbraio 2007, Chris Miller wrote:
>
> > Try updating now. It seems to be fixed.
>
> Indeed, after downloading some language packs, all went normal, but
> there's no
> more trace about the (new) kernel. Is it right so?
>
> --
> lanzen

"God did not intend religion to be an exercise club."
- Naguib Mahfouz -

(A)bort, (R)etry, (I)nfluence with large hammer.

vi - Editor of the Beast