Ubuntu & Linspire

Man-Chicken manchicken at notsosoft.net
Fri Feb 9 12:42:47 UTC 2007

I set a root password and sudo still works fine.  I think you may be
experiencing another issue entirely.  Even after you set the root password
you're supposed to still use your own password for sudo/gksu/kdesu.  You
should make sure you're not experiencing uncommon technical difficulties
before you hold it against Kubuntu ^_^

--
~ Man-Chicken <><
(A)bort, (R)etry, (I)nfluence with large hammer.