Ubuntu & Linspire

Man-Chicken manchicken at notsosoft.net
Fri Feb 9 00:09:07 UTC 2007

It means we'll get more downstream patches, and linspire will help us get more
people using Free software.  I think it's a win-win.  Linspire gets some
packages from a damned-good distro to merge in, and we get some hopefully
comparable patches back up from them.  Freedom is a wonderful thing.

--
~ Man-Chicken <><
(A)bort, (R)etry, (I)nfluence with large hammer.