Ubuntu & Linspire

Man-Chicken manchicken at notsosoft.net
Fri Feb 9 00:17:17 GMT 2007

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I really do think that this is the most
ridiculous thing I've heard in a while.  Choose your distribution as you see
fit, but don't sit there with such arrogance to say which distribution others
should choose.  If this news is a problem for you, then it is your problem.
If you have a problem with ubuntu or kubuntu, perhaps you should just switch
and quit being a stick in the mud for the rest of us.  Trolling on a mailing
list isn't really going to change anybody's mind.

--
~ Man-Chicken <><
(A)bort, (R)etry, (I)nfluence with large hammer.