updates

Joe Hart j.hart at orange.nl
Thu Feb 8 13:43:09 UTC 2007

You think it's "cool" that that the updates to the kernel are trying to
break your system?  Strange.  No, I think you're happy that it's just
not you.

I will say this.  If this system breaks again because of "security
updates" on a computer that has no open ports, then I'm dumping it fast.
  Nothing is more irritating than a computer that won't boot.  Sure, I
can fix it, but why go through the trouble?

Luckily, I don't have to do that.  Boy am I in a bad mood today.  Just
ignore my rant...:)