Playing DVD w/kaffeine

Joe Hart j.hart at orange.nl
Thu Feb 8 09:49:10 UTC 2007

I'm glad I live in a liberal country that still believes in freedom.
How dare anyone tell me what I can or can't do with my computer.

I don't use my computer to watch DVD movies, but if I want to do that,
how can anyone tell me that I can't.  That's DRM and that's why I
switched to Linux in the first place (that and FOSS).

I wonder how long it will take before there is a library that will
handle the encryption in Blue-Ray and HD-DVD.  I know one thing for
sure, the RIAA doesn't like Linux.

By the way, libdvdcss can be found at http://www.debian-multimedia.org

Joe