a kmail question

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 08:37:47 UTC 2007

> me too - I think it is a good habit ;)
:)

> I am subscriber of two mailingslists who send their letters as html. These
> emails I store in special folders (they are put there by a filter-rule I
> have made for them in kmail) and for these folders I did select in the menu
> item folder (in German it is "Ordner" so I assume it is called "folder" in
> English) - to prefer html-view.
Great suggestions - thanks, it's working better now. It was in the "folder
menu"

It's seems unusual to have an option that operates on a chosen folder up in
the "folder" menu; it feels like it should be in the right-click context menu
on the actual folder.

Now one last thing : The emails in my chosen folder are displaying HTML but
there is a message:
"... If you trust the sender of this message then you can load the external
references for this message by clicking here."
Is there any way to have the external refs load automagically too?

/d

--
Do nothing unless you must, and when you must act -- hesitate.