a kmail question

Claudia Ringwald claudia_ringwald at web.de
Wed Feb 7 22:17:42 UTC 2007

Hi Donn,

Am Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2007 schrieb Donn:
> Hello all in listville,
> I usually read (and always send) my email as plain text.

me too - I think it is a good habit ;)

> There is the odd
> time that I get an email which I would prefer to see in full html. Is there
> some way to tell kmail that email from X should be displayed as html while
> all else is plain text?

I am subscriber of two mailingslists who send their letters as html. These
emails I store in special folders (they are put there by a filter-rule I have
made for them in kmail) and for these folders I did select in the menu item
folder (in German it is "Ordner" so I assume it is called "folder" in
English) - to prefer html-view.

And now any mail in one of these folders is displayed as html - all mails in
other folders are still displayed as text.

Best regards,

Claudia