tool used to download packages?

Joe Hart j.hart at orange.nl
Wed Feb 7 18:30:41 UTC 2007

Sounds to me like you've found a bug in Adept.  I personally rarely use
it because I am not comfortable with the interface.  Most of my
installs/browsing is done with synaptic from KDE or aptitude from the
terminal.  The latter happens more than the former.  I used to use
apt-get until I discovered that aptitude traces dependencies while
apt-get does not.