w32codecs

jeremy anderson jeremy at jdli.net
Wed Feb 7 03:33:41 GMT 2007

Alright,  I know how to do things without the use of the scripts of automatix
or easyubuntu, but I am really tired of hearing that it shouldn't be used on
these forums.  We have people that want to use linux but are afraid or not
understanding how to do it the old fashioned way.  Both these above scripts
are getting better and with the old linux hands (including me) helping them
instead of putting them down, we may be able to hook more great people.

Just my opinion..... and I am not ranting... just wanting my brother, kids,
kids friends and the rest of the world to use a great product like the ones
created by the open source community......

Jeremy