Newbie and kppp

P Hannon phannon at zol.co.zw
Sun Feb 4 18:49:05 UTC 2007

Hope this message is not off topic to the list.
I have installed V6.06 and would like to know how do I get kppp to work - I
get the error ask your system administrator to setup 'resolv.conf'. I am
running Kubuntu on a stand alone machine and have a dial up connection.
Configuring kppp is not a problem. Maybe I have overlooked something
obvious. When I used FC3 before I was asked for my root password and I'm
sure my problem is somehow linked with running kppp with root permission.
Can someone please help.

tia pat