can you hear me now?

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Sat Feb 3 22:11:34 UTC 2007

On Saturday 03 February 2007 2:21 pm, anthony baldwin wrote:
> Does anybody know of any voice or speech recognition software?

I switched my former boss's computer to Linux so he would stop bugging me to
fix Windows XP.  He became obsessed with the idea of speech recognition
software, and wanted me to find him something for Linux.

I don't really remember all the details, but I wasted many days on that quest
before I installed Windows XP for him.

Continue your quest if you must, but if you're looking for an easy and
satisfactory answer, there are probably less frustrating ways for you to
spend your time.

--
D. Michael McIntyre