kdewallet and kmail

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Fri Feb 2 02:02:55 UTC 2007

On Thursday 01 February 2007 1:08 pm, Jeremy Anderson wrote:
> not just when I reboot or logout.  I look to make sure kdewallet is still
> running before I start kmail and it is.  Any suggestions?

I haven't run into just this thing, but I've seen something similar.  I'd
suggest you go hide the *wallet* config files that are lurking in ~/.kde
somewhere, and allow new ones to be generated, then start over with the
wallet first-time wizard and all that jazz.

This asuggestion is probably useless if the odd box out was a fresh install on
a clean hard drive with a spanky new user account.  My own problem was
cruft-related in some way I never quite worked out.

--
D. Michael McIntyre