quicken (was All pop-up windows are full screen.)

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Thu Feb 1 15:03:11 UTC 2007

Art Alexion wrote:

> On Wednesday 31 January 2007 13:45, Derek Broughton wrote:
>
>> One of these days I'll just get rid of Quicken...
>
> Have you been able to run it in Ubuntu via wine?

Yes, but iirc I had to use ies4linux first.  Quicken relies on having a
valid IE.

> I am trying to run turbo
> tax.  If you can run quicken, I should be able to run turbo tax.

I don't think so.

I installed XP in vmplayer yesterday, but that wants a new XP product key
(because it won't use the Dell OEM key), so I might revert to Win98 if I
can find my disk.  It's not like I'm using an XP-dependent quicken - it's
2002.
--
derek