Ubuntu 8.04 and KDE

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Sun Dec 30 15:00:41 UTC 2007

Bruce Bales wrote:

> I ran across this link and didn't find anything about it in the latest
> postings on this list.  Maybe I missed it a while back.
> http://www.news.com/underexposed/8301-13580_3-9838094-39.html?tag=nefd.top
>
> Makes me sad if this means we won't be using a fully supported release
> next
> year, or am I reading it wrong?  I really prefer KDE to Gnome.
> bruce

First, please don't hijack somebody else's thread.  (ie, don't use REPLY to
post a message that is not related to the message you're replying to).

Really, how do you think Canonical could commit to KDE 4?  It's nowhere near
ready for use, in my testing at least, and certainly not something they
could choose _now_ for inclusion in April.
--
derek