More on openoffice

Richard S. Crawford rscrawford at mossroot.com
Fri Dec 28 17:24:50 UTC 2007

On Friday 28 December 2007 09:04:55 Neil Winchurst wrote:

> Well, I would like to try it out. I have it installed but I cannot get
> the default font to change from Times NR to any other one at all
> almost. (I hate TNR). And yes I have followed the instructions in the
> help file very carefully. Until I can get that sorted Abiword is  out
> for me.

Neil,

Have you tried deleting the .openoffice.org2 directory from your home
directory, then reinstalling OpenOffice.org?

And just because I'm persnickiety, you should note that the official name of
the suite is OpenOffice.org, complete with the .org at the end.

--
Richard S. Crawford
Editor-in-chief, Daikaijuzine (http://www.daikaijuzine.com)