translation

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Sat Dec 22 16:06:00 UTC 2007

On Saturday 22 December 2007, Girard Henri wrote:
> The problem is to get the strings in the po

If I were you, I'd grab the source to some other KDE4 application that has
been translated, and poke around in the source.  We use a script called
po/messages.sh to do this job, and I think we lifted that from KDE's way of
doing things.  Of course Rosegarden is a KDE 3.x application, and I have no
idea how anything might be different in KDE4.

(I think I will play with KDE4 over the holidays.)
--
D. Michael McIntyre