translation

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Sat Dec 22 06:41:06 UTC 2007

On Saturday 22 December 2007, Donn wrote:

> Good point, I just though he might find it easier to kick-off with.

May as well suck it up from the beginning, n'est-ce pas?

> Girard: If you are using Python you can mail me off-list for help - well, I
> ain't all that good, but I'll try.

Oh bloody hell, I didn't tell you to shut up or anything.  I'm just saying
there aren't many developers on here.

Or for that matter, I actually am a developer, but I still don't know much
about translation stuff.  Other than it's seriously evil, and life would be a
lot easier if everyone just spoke one language.

I nominate Spanish.  :)
--
D. Michael McIntyre