Linux to Linux file browsing

Kevin B. O'Brien nadreck at palain.com
Wed Dec 19 14:55:42 UTC 2007

I have a mixed network at home with both Linux and Windows boxes on it.
I can share a directory from any Windows box on the network, and open it
in any Linux box using samba. Is there a way to do the same thing to
share a linux directory to another Linux box and open it in a file
browser? (I use Krusader by preference).

Thank you,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien         TANSTAAFL
nadreck at palain.com      Linux User #333216

build bigger and better idiot- proof programs, and the Universe trying
to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
-- Rich Cook