Flash troubles...

john d. herron paradox.herron at bluewin.ch
Tue Dec 18 19:22:03 UTC 2007

Hello, David,
I was made aware of the fact  that I had over time (about 18 months)
installed other (earlier) versions of Flash and that they were now
interfering with one another. Indeed, as soon as I removed all of them,
then re-installed just the Flash 9 player from the Adobe site, the
problem vanished. Now I no longer have no problems watching video clips
from sites like CNN, YouTube and the like.
HTH
john