inpro

Jose Gomez-Dans jgomezdans at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 00:18:45 UTC 2007

Hi,
After upgrading to Gutsy, my Inprocomm IPN2220 wifi card stopped working.
Before, it worked fine with ndiswrapper. Now, although ndiswrapper detects
the card and configures it (it appears on dmesg), the card does not find any
networks. The same card works fine on WinXp on the same computer, but in
Gutsy,
iwlist wlan0 scan
comes up with "No networks found" (I can see 6 from WinXp).

Any pointers as to where to start looking? It's a new, up to date gutsy
installation on i386, in case that's of any help.

Cheers,