k3b large number of files from directory

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Dec 15 23:09:58 UTC 2007

On Saturday 15 December 2007, D. Michael McIntyre wrote:
>On Saturday 15 December 2007, Allan Lary wrote:
>> please dont send me any emails. If possible please send me the link so i
>> can get off of this mailing list. Cause all these emails are alittle too
>> much.
>
>The link is at the bottom of every single message in the whole damn list.

Yup, but its below the '\n-- ' of the sig separator, and half or more of the
email agents extant strip the sigs based on detecting that, so people never
see them.  IMNSHO, those are broken email agents, but you cannot ever
convince the people using Outlook that its a nasty POS even if it is, and
they search mightily for something just like it when running linux cuz
they've been drinking the koolaid for so long.  I think some of the linux
agents do that too but I can't name one cuz I won't use them more than long
enough to get kmail installed, then they are promptly, if not even quicker,
uninstalled and forgotten.

So lets put it above the sig marker and see if the OP can see it.  And make a
clickable link out of it too while we're at it. :)

kubuntu-users mailing list
kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: