k3b large number of files from directory

Sat Dec 15 21:24:25 UTC 2007

On Saturday 15 December 2007, Chuck Adams wrote:
> I don't know if it is just me or what, but I think
> there should be a little tutorial with steps like these
> on display.  As long as I have been using k3b, and I
> really love the program, I hadn't seen the above.

Control-A has been around as "Select All" since Windows 3.1. KDE inherited it.
If you really want to blow your mind, open up Konqueror, browse to your files,
hit Control-Shift and the plus sign. That will allow you to select what you
want with a wildcard, THEN to add even more excitement, with everything
selected, click and hold the mouse button, hit ALT-TAB to switch to an open
project in K3b and drop them in the right panel. Voila.