ASUS M2A-VM, AMD690g

Manpreet Dhillon mdwaps at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 05:27:32 UTC 2007

I'm using ASUS M2A-VM MotherBoard with latest BIOS version 1603 . It is based on AMD 690G chipset having ATI Radeon x1250 Onboard graphic solution. I have a LG Wide Screen 19" LCD.  When I installed Kubuntu Gusty Gibbon and Updated all restricted codec packages, I found that Videos plays too blury. Then I used ATI Restricted Drivers and restarted the system but the problem was same. So I'm unable to watch videos. Need a solution for this please.