HP 7160 Photosmart Printer

Manuel McLure manuel at mclure.org
Thu Dec 13 22:44:07 UTC 2007

HP is one of the best (if not the best) printer companies around as far as
open-source drivers are concerned. If it's the Photosmart D7160, it's
listed at http://hplip.sourceforge.net/supported_devices/photosmart.html so
it's definitely supported. If it's a Photosmart C7160 All-In-One it very
probably will work with the 7150 driver, since it's of the same "family"
(7100 series.)

--
Manuel A. McLure WW1FA <manuel at mclure.org> <http://www.mclure.org>
...for in Ulthar, according to an ancient and significant law,