Broken konqueror (actually kfmclient)

Tipton, Timothy Timothy.Tipton at pxd.com
Tue Dec 11 16:57:08 UTC 2007

> The only thing I _know_ I've messed with is installing kde4 - but
that's
> supposed to be using entirely separate libraries.  Any ideas?

Hi Derek,

You know way more than I do - but I'm wondering if you installed FF (I
know you hate it, but hear me out) or Opera and let your system use
those as the "default" apps, then switch your defaults back to Konq and
see if it helps?

My reasoning is simple, just like maybe the association (or part of it?)
got screwed up with konq, (somehow) and by changing it and then changing
back again might re-associate the _entire_ method back to konq.

Like I said, you are way above me in the knowledge of Linux-esque things
and you might think I'm just an idiot, but I would try it... so thought
I would suggest it...

Tim