fstab Question

Earl Violet ejviolet at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 17:38:52 UTC 2007

--- Bruce Marshall <bmarsh at bmarsh.com> wrote:

> Your response came across as "I don't want to do the work myself,
> spoon feed
> it to me."  The answer to your question about the options to mount
> were right
> there in the man page....  at least you could have looked.

In my experience, when presenting these questions, tell where you
looked and what you did to attempt to solve the problem.  If you read
the man page, and you should, tell where the confusion lies.  I even
posted on fvwm board and got nice replies from Thomas Adam using this
approach.

Some man pages are tough for us who English is the first and only
language.

I think the response was justified from the tone of the statement you
made giving the impression you didn't want to even put forth the
effort.  Some of us know you and some of us don't.

Earl

URL http://deserthowler.cjb.net
Instant messenger: earlcoyote
ICQ:64033496