Lexmark Z645 Printer

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Tue Dec 4 02:23:03 UTC 2007

On Monday 03 December 2007, Gene Heskett wrote:
> advice.  He was honest and right.  By the time we figured there was
> something odd in the tranny, every bolt in the bell housing had backed out
> about 1/4" and two were missing.  It was weeks before we started to find
> tight bolts.

Gack!  Lucky you didn't lose the flywheel!

I almost lost the flywheel out of a '70s Pontiac. When I finally figured out
what that clanging noise was, one bolt was already missing.  Scary.

> So scroom, and the camel that rode in on them too.

I can agree to that.  I have more use for Microsoft than I do Lexmark, and
that's not saying a lot.
--
D. Michael McIntyre