KDE 3.5 > KDE 4

Ron Wilson ronw at paradise.net.nz
Sun Dec 2 20:59:27 UTC 2007

It amazes me that anyone would expect people to wade through the
question everytime before they can read the answer. Especially when you
can get a dozen or so answers to a question and you want to follow
different answers so you have to scroll down the message every time. I
just want to read the answer. If I cannot
remember thread I can always go back and look
Just imagine if we had verbal discussions like this where each speaker
has to repeat the questions before they give the answer.

-------------------
Ron Wilson

Something unpleasant is coming when men are anxious to tell the truth.
-- Benjamin Disraeli

On Sun, 2007-12-02 at 14:59 -0500, Clay Weber wrote:

> Ron Wilson wrote:
> > Just a comment on your tagline. Not everyon in the world reads top down.
> > Stop being so western centric

> > *Ron Wilson*
> >

> > Every journalist has a novel in him, which is an excellent place for it..

> >> +5 Funny
> >>
> >> Dotan Cohen
> >>
> >> http://what-is-what.com
> >> http://gibberish.co.il
 <>> א-ב-ג-ד-ה-ו-ז-ח-ט-י-ך-כ-ל-ם-מ-ן-נ-ס-ע-ף-פ-ץ-צ-ק-ר-ש-ת