KDE 3.5 > KDE 4

Girard Henri girardhenri at free.fr
Sun Dec 2 09:31:14 UTC 2007

I use kde4 for quiete a long time now...
on kubuntu 64 bits no broken dependencies but few in kub32 bits...
(sorry it's the case for me because i am on hardy) you shouldn't have
any problems with the advice on kubuntu web page (kde4). After
installing it I compile svn over it to have all new stuff.. Like
changing the wallpaper... But it doesn't mix with kde3.
kdevelop can be used for developping (v3.5xx) kde4 apps just cmake
-GKDevelop3 switch before (that is written somewhere but i can't
remenber the link)
Good luck :)
riri