Kolab Setup

Dax Solomon Umaming knightlust at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 31 09:04:52 UTC 2007

Anyone know how to setup Kolab? It's already installed, but I don't know where
to go from there or how to set it up and add users. The Kolab Documentation
from the official site isn't really helpful and Google results turned up very
few howtos and is specific for other distros. There's also nothing in the
forums and the wiki.

Been using eGroupware for a few days now, but I find it very sluggish. And
being a KDE user, I'd prefer something that integrates well with Kontact
(even though eGW works)

Thanks.
--
Dax Solomon Umaming